Relevant and Real
Provider Organizations who send their chief sales and marketing strategists to SMASH are looking to for their leaders to master a mix of B2B and B2C to increase sales and occupancy.
New models and advancing technologies have reshaped the industry and the way sales and marketing engage and sell to customers and to win referral sources. To win consumers, you must market your experience and meet the customer where they are. SMASH helps organization's leadership mix it up and mix it right.
Engage with contacts throughout the conference and during the 9 - 1/2 hours of netowrking time, in comfortable spaces throughout the summit to conduct highly relevant and deeply relational meetings.
- Find the riches in the niches
- Blend the latest techniques for social, digital, and personal
- Empower your sales and marketing teams with tools that won’t break the bank
- Make every touchpoint count
- Out compete other organizations with the latest tactics and techniques
Post Acute SNF, Short-Term, Long-Term and Transitional Care
- Win over professional referral sources with the power of proof
- Create branding for consumer messages well beyond "we care more"
- Create strategic partnerships with new partners and stakeholders
- Advance a right-sized mix of traditional and digital strategies
Home Health, Home Care, Hospice
- Become the go to partner for professional referral sources
- Gain new insights into strategic post-acute partner collaborations
- Build meaningful relationships with consumers
Where Cool Kids Convene
This year over 350 sales and marketing leaders from across the senior care continuum will join together at SMASH. A sampling of roles include:
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Chief Marketing and Sales Strategist
- SVP of Sales and Marketing
- VP of Sales
- Chief Digital Officer
- VP of Social and Digital
- VP of Communications and Public Relations
- Director, Sales and Marketing
- Senior Marketing Director
- Regional Marketing & Sales Directors
- Director of Marketing and Sales
- VP of Community Relations